“I enjoy seeing photos that communicate even the most mundane subjects and given a fresh twist and new perspective, something that can put a smile on our face and brighten up our day. Just one look and you’ll understand why I have chosen this as my Webstapick winner. It stands out from the rest of the crowd; unique and inspiring, capturing something as ordinary as a tree-lined path and giving it that fresh twist. Lurza has a keen eye for these infrared shots, and this shot is just the icing on the cake.” - @seoulite121 on why he chose @llurza's photo.
- On a weekend, we give past Webstapick winners a chance to take on the role of Guest Pickers (or guest judges).
- This weekend’s Guest Picker is Jovi (@seoulite121) living in Seoul, South Korea.
More About Our Guest Picker
1. What/who inspires you?
- I find inspiration in many places… seeing other people’s photos and creativity really gets my imagination working. I find inspiration in the everyday; the grind, the humdrum of everyday life, I find inspiration in my travels. And what I find most wonderful about Instagram is that I can pass on that inspiration; if I can capture something that inspires me and share it, I may also have the opportunity to inspire others who see my photos as well.
2. What kind of photos/videos do you like to take?
- I am fascinated by architecture and its geometric lines, symmetry, curves, and perspective and enjoy the challenge of capturing them.
3. Favorite photo or video editing apps
- My primary photo editor is Snapseed… simple and intuitive. I can’t imagine editing with anything else! I often use this in combination with other editing tools such as PicFX, and Stackables for their filters.
4. Favorite Instagramers
- It’s hard for me to pick just one Instagramer - it’s like picking a favorite flavor in an ice cream parlor; they’re all delicious!
5. Are you part of any photo community on Instagram?
Get more familiar about Webstapick by joining our community!